Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!!!!! Let's do this 2015 here we :)

Hey ya'll,
This year has been sooo amazing! Many memories, losses, and discoveries have been made throughout my life in 2015. I never knew what self-reflection truly was until I began to write this post. To be honest I wasn't even going to do a New Years blog post because I didn't know what to write about. So as I am writing this I have decided to help instill hope within one of the many readers of my blog.

I hope that this 2015 is better than the last year. I wish that you find happiness, peace, and joy no matter where life may take you. I want you to know that God is ALWAYS there and wants nothing more than for you to succeed and be your best. 

For you my reader I hope that you stay blessed and know that prayer can take you to places you've never dreamed of. Also, I pray that you never give up and that you believe in yourself as well as know you can achieve all things through Christ who strengthens you.

So that's about it! I have decided to start New Years the way my life has always been and what it will continue to be which is putting God first. Even if you aren't a christian I pray that you find just as much happiness and joy as everyone else.

Stay safe :) Be blessed! Welcome 2015!!!! What do you have in store for us this year? Mine includes the release of my first young adult novel, Laws of Passion which I will be accepting preorders for on January 1st and I will also be releasing some teasers to pump you up even more for my book. #AreYouReady? 

Email me through the contact form for more information on how to pre-order my book----------------> 

Comment below your resolutions for the New Year!!!! Until next time ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment