Thursday, July 5, 2018

Return to Blogging!!!!!!! KMJ IS BACK



Hey ya'll,

I am sure that you have been to the site and noticed that there was no activity on my blog except for my social media pages. However, if you are new to KMJ Book Reveals I would like to welcome you to my crazy fabulous world of books as I give you the details about good reads that often get over looked. For fans of KMJ Book Reveals I want you to know that the temporary break to my book blogging has been due to my dedication and hard work in obtaining and officially graduating with my Bachelors degree from Undergrad! However, despite my lack of blogging it does not mean that I have not been reading. I have been reading a ton of books while away at school and I am so grateful and happy that I get to share those reads with you and catch you up on some awesome books that recently dropped. Also, there are tons of new advancements that have been occurring in my writing career as well as events coming up that I cannot wait to share with you. Thank you for being a part of my blogging adventure and I can't wait to get started with sharing my book shelf lifestyle with ya'll.

Love,

Author KMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment