Sunday, December 14, 2014

Laws of Passion Excerpt!!!!

Hey ya'll,
I have a new book coming out called, Laws of Passion which is a young adult novel that revolves around pain, heartache, and finding hope in dark places. To assuage the nerves of those who are on edge waiting for my next book release here is an excerpt that will hopefully get you through until next year. Check it out!:

"I was sure to see him again, since I have many lives that I have yet to live." 
- James Peretti, Laws of Passion



Coming out next year in February! Preorders will be taken January 1st; Look out for information coming up soon on how to make your purchase. In addition, Duck's First Day of School is still available. Just head to the bottom of the page and click the book cover to be taken to Amazon.com for purchasing! Thank you in advance for all the love and support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment