Thursday, December 4, 2014

Book Escape.....

Hey ya'll,
I find a new trend among book readers is that you must have a designated area in your home to read. Most people say having a place to have alone time allows for a peaceful and memorable read. I agree, because a lot of the time it's hard to get quiet time when you have a full house.

I'm sure you've seen plenty of pictures featuring comfortable reading places.However, just in case you have not here are my top three reading get-a-ways that make me jealous of the person who created them.


I love this one because this is a really chilled out book spot that anyone can replicate for their bedroom and use as a book escape.


What I really enjoy about this area is how open it is and how it has a ton more books than the picture above. I feel this is a place that your friends and family can enjoy as well do to how spacious it appears to be.


I am absolutely in love with this book escape place due to how relaxed it is and since my life can get a little hectic every now and then this would be a great place for me to unwind with my book. Also, this would be a great place to listen to your audio book as well. I would totally feel immersed in the story because of how focused I would be able to become.

When I get older this is one thing I will definitely try to build within my home. However, for now I'll settle for my comfy bed and throw-pillows lol
If you or someone you know have a book escape room within your home then send me a picture. Or if you have your own comments about the rooms above let me know what you think. Which room is your favorite? Be sure to check out my previous post!

Also, catch my interview with NYC Radio show Chattin In Manhattan soon. It's going to be unforgettable! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment