Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Book Support?

Being an author I am finding that their are a lot of upsides and downsides to being published. On one hand you have authors that welcome you into the writing community and then their are those who treat you like your in The Huger Games. While I do understand sometimes it makes me wonder who made you so mean? However, if someone refuses to give advice how can they be called mean if they are not entitled to do anything for you.

Bottom line is that being an author takes not only just being able to write a creative story, but it's about how you get your creative message spread out into the world. Regardless of critics I say keep going. If you are reading this and you are having struggles then I want you to keep going because no one has any right to tell you that you can't do something.

We all have dreams and I want nothing more than for you to pursue them. Be yourself. Be Amazing!

Tell me about a hard time that you may have faced? Who did it involve? How did you overcome it? What was your turning point?


No comments:

Post a Comment