Saturday, December 6, 2014

Bookmark Fever!

Okay, so my new obsession is how helpful bookmarks are. I love bookmarks so much because they are always unique and you can tell a lot about the person who created them. Bookmarks allow for people like me who are frustrated with losing their place in their book to keep their place at little to no cost. Also, the best thing about them is that almost anything can be a bookmark. Something tells me that we may have stumbled on the latest fashion-book trend.


What I love about this bookmark is how cleverly satirical it is. It pokes fun at the laziness of our modern times, yet appeals to the reader by showcasing the book in a different light. This is truly different and I wish all bookmarks had the same creativity applied to them as well.


This is literally the most awesome bookmark I have seen in my life! The way the boy is looking over at the words like it's a lake that he is so eager to jump into makes me want to read this book even more. I love the story and vibe this bookmark gives to an activity a great deal of people consider uncool.



Inspirational bookmarks are always amazing because in an instant a person can feel so many emotions from happiness to joy due to what message the quote has. I love this because it's something simple that can still make a huge impact and that's why we should cherish it even more. It's like a fortune cookie, but without food and it's uplifting.

Bookmarks in general are just one of the world's most useful and overlooked wonders. Also, they play a bigger role in our lives that we just don't want to admit. 
If you have a cool, wacky, unique bookmark send me a picture? If you know of a company that creates bookmarks share their link and who knows they can probably be apart of my next blog post! 
Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment