Saturday, December 20, 2014

Updates!!!!! Sharon Bayliss

Hey ya'll!
So I am still on ch.10 of Destruction by Sharon Bayliss and may I say she does not disappoint. Her characters are so unique and she gives them their own quirks which shows their personality type even more. I was so shocked when I learned about what happened and how the story is developing, but all I can say is it will explain a few things for you. In addition, Bayliss uses a good balance of description and dialogue that doesn't overpower the reader like Harry Potter, but it does keep you wanting more and allows you to understand the plot a little better. Bayliss has created such an incredible novel and I can't wait to see how it all turns out in the end!

To purchase her book and read along with me just click on the link: http://www.amazon.com/Destruction-December-People-Book-One/dp/1620075156/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1419109423&sr=1-1&keywords=sharon+bayliss




No comments:

Post a Comment