Friday, January 23, 2015

Sad day for #TheLibrarians

Hey ya'll,
So as we all know the freshman television show by TNT called, The Librarians has officially wrapped up it's first season. This show was everything and more! I absolutely love how Noah Wyle took the vague concept of the Librarians franchise and brought us this intricate story-line right at home. For those of you who don't know, Noah Wyle played the Librarian Flynn Carsen in the original movie and is now a recurring character in the TV series as well as an executive producer.

The Librarians in my opinion went out with a bang for their first season in its last two episodes named, "The City of Light" and "The Loom of Fate," which both aired back to back last Sunday night.

I don't want to spoil too much, but I can honestly say that there is no denying the love and chemistry between the entire cast. From start to finish my eyes were glued to the TV screen by revelations and the cast being faced by new and old enemies. I know it sounds like a lot for two episodes, but everything was one in good timing.



Right now I do not have a favorite Librarian from the show, but Ezekiel Jones (Played by John Kim) and Cassandra Cillian (Played by Lindy Booth) are cutting it pretty close. They are both dynamic characters who are very different in nature. Both of these stars bring a certain sparkle to the show that you can't get from anyone else.

I am eager to see what the future has for this show and I hope that TNT renews the series, but when you have over 5 million people tuning in to watch it's hard to deny them of what they want.

Comment below and tell me what you thought about the show! Was it a hit or miss? Also, is there a show based on a book that I should read or watch? Let me know what you think! Until next time :*




No comments:

Post a Comment