Monday, March 30, 2015

EyeCandy Disappoints?!


Hey ya'll,
So as you know from my previous blog postings (Catch the links at the bottom of post)  MTV debuted an original series called Eye Candy which is based on the novels of the same name by teen horror author R.L.Stine.



When I saw the finale my mouth kept dropping to the floor. There were so many twists and turns that I was for the first time clueless to what was going to happen.

Lindy Sampson (Played by Victoria Justice) was finally captured by her stalker who happened to be one of her flirtual dates on the show. It was so insane because the date that turned out to be her stalker/the killer I never would have thought capable of doing the things that he had done.

Another thing I found to be unbelievable was how close to death all the main characters seemed to be in this show. Since I had grown to like these characters some including Detective Tommy Carrigan (Played by Casey Deidrick) and Sophia Preston (Played by Kiersey Clemons) it was hard to imagine their storylines being possibly cut for the next season.

However, all in all Eye Candy is a great show! It is fun, frightening, and fierce all at once. Everything is so well executed that to miss one episode would throw you off. I want to give you more. I probably should give you more, but I'd hate to spoil those of you who have yet to see the show. So take my word for it and give it a look.

Have you seen Eye Candy? What is your favorite episode? Are you a fan of Victoria Justice? Why? Tell me! I want to know what you think <3 Until Next Time :*

Other Postings on Eye Candy:

http://kmjbookreveals.blogspot.com/2015/01/eye-candy-more-like-arm-candy.html

http://kmjbookreveals.blogspot.com/2015/02/eye-candy-puts-everyone-to-shame.html


No comments:

Post a Comment