Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Author Spotlight #6 Heather Kirchhoff

Hey ya'll,
So I had the wonderful chance of doing an Author Spotlight for the amazing Heather Kirchhoff. Before I introduce you all to her work take a look at a few questions I asked her.

Why do you like to write?

-I really enjoy writing. I love to help make awareness over certain things and to just sit down and write. I enjoy some of the emotions my characters feel, depending on what it is.

Why did you become an author?

-I became an author because I wanted to make others feel how I feel when reading. I wanted to make them feel all sorts of emotions and fall in love with my characters.

What makes you different from the rest?

-I'm wanting to do all kinds of genres. I don't want to stay in just one.



Biography:

Heather Kirchhoff lives in a small town in Missouri with her three parents, siblings, a dog, and three cats. She became a bookworm back in sixth grade when her teacher suggested the Phantom Stallion series by Terri Farley and instantly fell in love. She loves reading paranormal stories, plus some love ones here and there. Honestly, she’ll read anything as long as it’s good. Writing is her passion. Heather loves animals; she’s heartbroken that not all of them have loving homes. When she isn’t writing, Heather is doing odd jobs, reading, editing, promoting, taking walks, or spending time with her boyfriend and animals/family. Heather is currently a senior in high school.


My Novel:




Lightning Strike (Magic #3) Summary:

 Meagan Nevels has a vision that sends her into a frenzy, having to save a human’s life. A human’s soul from destruction. But she finds it harder than anticipated to leave her new boyfriend. Also when Meagan starts having a horrible dream several times she starts to suspect the worst. Now she’s frantic in both her search for the human’s soul and answers about her dreams. But, of course, she knows she can only get one--and Meagan quickly realizes she can’t put that off for long. Now with time running out, she’s forced to make rash decisions, hurting those she loves along the way.



Books that Kirchhoff has published:









No comments:

Post a Comment