Saturday, August 15, 2015

Free Ebooks Courtesy of Bookbub?! Pt.3

Hey ya'll,
So for those of you who have been following my blog closely you already know that there is one and only one website I will go to in order to find some hot books to read when I'm in need of a good book which happens to be Bookbub.com. As always Bookbub has delivered me some fresh new reads tailored to my interests and I can't wait to share with you the ones that made my TBR list!



Paranormal public by maddy edwards

Synopsis

Charlotte just found out she’s a mage. The next step? Attending Paranormal Public University, where pixies, vampires, and even fallen angels sit side-by-side in magical classrooms. The problem? Vengeful demons will destroy the school unless Charlotte can master her craft…

My Opinion

If  the Harry Potter series had a much cooler cousin then this story would be it! Not only do you have vampires, but fallen angels are also involved in the developing plot at Paranormal Public University. If this doesn't scream for your attention then I don't know what else will.




Thin wire by christine lewry

Synopsis

In this deeply poignant true story, a mother and daughter recount their struggle with the daughter’s heroin addiction. An unflinching look at a family in crisis with over 170 five-star ratings on Goodreads.

My Opinion

I always love to read stories that have realistic situations and this biography is as uncensored as it can get. You receive the truth and actual accounts of what happens when someone becomes hooked on drugs. 
If I were an executive at Lifetime Movie Network I would hurry and buy the movie rights to this phenomenal story.




Insanity by cameron jace

Synopsis

Hannibal meets Alice in Wonderland in this dark fantasy. Alice Wonder is a patient in a lunatic asylum after accidentally killing her classmates. But an odd Professor Caterpillar not only believes that Alice is sane, but that she can catch the worst of Wonderland’s criminals.

My Opinion

One thing I admire is those who take fairy tales from the past and can give them a new spin that is appropriate and interesting for the newer generations that are getting older. If I had my way I would ask Tim Burton to create this drama into a movie because it gives Alice in Wonderland a fresh perspective. However, as we all know from reading the original books detailing Alice's life she isn't as innocent as the Disney movies portrayed her to be. So get this hot novel now!




Marking time by april white

Synopsis

Saira Elian takes a wild ride through time, arriving in Victorian England to face Jack the Ripper. There, Saira’s new friend Archer helps her master her abilities. Can she save her mother and protect Archer from a devastating secret? With nearly 500 five-star Amazon reviews.

My Opinion

Any book that involves the infamous yet alluding serial killer Jack the Ripper is always interesting to me because I like seeing what different conclusions people come to about how he avoided capture from the police all those year ago. Truly intriguing!




Concealed power by kj colt

Synopsis

Young Adenine carries the plague that killed so many of her people — and must avoid infecting others at any cost. But when she's finally forced to leave her house, Adenine finds a world full of enemies and plots. A rich and unique fantasy.

My Opinion

I love this! I enjoy how it deals with problems concerning this day and age which is mostly about new influenza's terrorizing today's people. Also, I like how this is put in a realistic fiction stand point that we can all relate too and enjoy at the same time.


So in addition to all of this wonderful information all of these novels are available for free!


Did you like the reads that I chose? Have you read them? Tell me! I want to hear what you have to say <3
Until Next Time ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment