Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Book Review #11: Treasure Darkly by Jordan Elizabeth

Hey ya'll,
So I had the fantastic opportunity of reviewing the novel Treasure Darkly by Jordan Elizabeth and it was such an amazing story!!!!


Treasure Darkly takes place in a rustic, steam-punk world filled with obsessive villains, elite families, and a chemical weapon that has fallen in the wrong hands.What I loved most about this novel is that every character had a story to be told and you could definitely see a growth between the characters from the beginning to the end.

The character that stood out to me the most would be Jeremiah. I loved how bodacious his personality was! He definitely made the main character of this novel, Clark, seem more interesting by his dislike of Clark being "thrown" into his family. Another character I enjoyed was Donald. I felt like he was a light at the end of the tunnel for both Clark and Amethyst. He was such a refreshing character and I hope to see more of him within the next novel. Hopefully, he will be aiding Clark and Amethyst on their next adventure in recovering Eric's lot inventions. 

Elizabeth's novel is so phenomenal! It was very descriptive and really sunk me into the world she has created when she brought the world of steam-punk into a visually gratifying light for the reader. If Tim Burton had a cooler cousin it would Elizabeth. What an outstanding read for the readers that crave more!


Curiosity Quills continues to amaze me. This is the third book I have read from an author under their publishing company and I have not yet been disappointed especially, since I am such a picky reader. It takes a lot to surprise me and their authors continue to do that to me. They hit all the right marks in this novel.

Rating: *****

Have you ever read this novel? Tell me, what did you think about it? Did you agree with what I have to say?! Until Next Time ;*



Check out my latest release: Laws of Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment