Saturday, August 8, 2015

Book Review #10: In Midnight's Silence by T. Frohock

Hey ya'll,
So I had the privilege of reading an awesome novel called, In Midnight's Silence by T. Frohock and it was time very well spent!


This novel was absolutely captivating from beginning to end! This story takes you on a spiritual journey that makes you question if the good side of humanity is really even good. I loved how Frohock made the main character Diago Alvarez brave yet vulnerable. It made Diago very easy to connect to because though he has such special abilities that he uses when up against angels and demons he still finds himself lost and wondering who's side is everyone really on.

Another character that stood out to me is Guillermo. I adored how boy next door he seemed. To me, not only was he cunning and seemingly dangerous, but he was also a man that makes you feel as if you can trust him. He was definitely a fresh of breath air to this heart-pounding story!

What I enjoyed most about Frohock's novel is that I never got bored. I didn't feel as if anything was missing. In fact, I actually wanted this story to be longer due to how genuinely great it is. I feel like it is so hard to find great books due to authors thinking that they can capitalize on the forever drug out stories concerning vampires and werewolves. Frohock gives us all a new perspective on what writing truly is.

Rating: *****

Have you ever read this novel? Tell me, what did you think about it? Did you agree with what I have to say?! Until Next Time ;*



See my latest post: Free Books PT.2

Check out my latest release: Laws of Passion 

Follow me! And be sure to subscribe to my blog :)





No comments:

Post a Comment