Monday, August 31, 2015

Book Review #13: The Reluctant Sacrifice by Kerr-Ann Dempster

Hey ya'll,
I had the opportunity to read the amazing novel, The Reluctant Sacrifice by Kerr-Ann Dempster and I could not put this book down!


 
 
I loved every part of this novel! I enjoyed how there wasn't too much description yet the characters screamed out to me and they all retained their own individuality. My favorite character has to be the alluring Coy. I enjoyed reading about the heightened emotion and flirtatious desires he felt for Aubrey. Coy had me fangirling all the way from the beginning to the end.
 
Another character I was entertained by was the main character Aubrey because she wasn't like any other main character I had come across. I felt Aubrey was relateable and very head strong. I enjoyed seeing a character that is female and is more than a damsel in distress. Considering this day in age where women are so powerful it was nice to see that quality show throughout Dempster's novel with her characters. 
 
Overall, the concept of this novel was breathtaking! Dempster introduces us all to a new world of jumpers (People who can jump into the bodies of others) as well as an array of other supernatural creatures that compliment each other very well in the cloaked world of Aramith.
 
I truly found so much pleasure in reading this novel! I was so captivated by Dempster's story that I could not put this book down. To all my readers, I recommend you get this novel as soon as possible. I expect great things from Dempster and it would be no surprise to me if this fellow Michiganian broke the New York Times Best Seller List because of how explosive and jaw-dropping this story is. I wish my rating system went to a billion....
 
Rating:*****
 
I loved how she put glimpses of the hit CW show, Supernatural within the story! Sam and Dean Winchester are awesome.
 
Have you read this novel? If not, you really need to....like now!!!!! Do you agree or disagree with my opinion? Tell me, I want to hear what you have to say <3
Until Next Time ;)

Link to purchase: The Reluctant Sacrifice

See my latest post: Gold Apple School by Veronica Piras

My latest release: Laws of Passion
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment