Sunday, April 12, 2015

Book Review #5: Unbearable by Wren Michaels



Hey ya'll,
So I had the amazing opportunity of reviewing the sexy fairy-tale Unbearable by Author Wren Michaels. First off let me make it known that if you are not at least 17 years or older than you should not be reading this book due to some descriptive sexual content placed in this novella.




When I was told that this book was a novella (which is a shorter version of a novel) I thought it was going to lack detail and that the characters were going to be underdeveloped, but I was wrong.

Unbearable was very descriptive and used a broad range of terms that sucks a reader into reading this book from start to finish. I enjoyed how Michaels took a classic fairy-tale icon like Little Red Riding Hood and turned her into this loudmouth, bodacious, young woman that is appropriate and current to this generation of the 21st century.

What I also enjoyed even more is how consistent the characters were and how the characters were able to grow as well. Michaels I feel made sure to keep the individuality of the characters like Snow white and Prince Darien while showing other sides that they had emotionally instead of keeping them as flat characters (Characters that stay the same).

Michaels has created a brilliant piece of work for adults (17 & up) of this generation. I felt this book was great and hit the mark all the way around. I have yet to see a novella that lives up to this heightened reputation that Michaels has established.

Unbearable is worth the read and the money!
For information on where to purchase this novel just click on the link: Amazon Wren Michaels

Have you read Unbearable? Let me know what you thought! Did you agree or disagree with me? I want to know how you feel <3 Until Next Time ;*

Rating: *****


No comments:

Post a Comment