Saturday, April 11, 2015

Book Review #4: The Branches of Time by Luca Rossi

Hey ya'll,
So as you know by now I always like to be honest when I review a book so that I give you all the best content at all times. And as some of you may know I have been reading the Branches of Time by Luca Rossi.

Since beginning this novel I never knew why it was so hard for me to read this book. I thought maybe it was because I had too much going on in my life or that homework was getting in the way, but the sad truth is that I don't like this book at all.



I don't want to be mean, but I felt as if this book skipped the editing phase and was just shipped out for readers to read. I don't know if the author was just excited about releasing this novel, but I felt it could have been a lot better editing wise.

I felt that the format and structure of this novel was too distracting for me to really understand the plot line, which is another complaint that I have.

I was definitely able to see the respective personalities of all the characters, but I felt like it was lacking a bit of consistency and the editing issue only added to my confusion.

I believe that this book is not completely bad, but it could most definitely use a make-over!

My favorite characters by far were Lil and Miril. I wish that the author would have stayed on them which could have made this book a lot more suspenseful. I felt like their characters weren't developing as fast as they should have, but it did make me want to read on with hopes of seeing more of them which did not happen.

The other characters that stood out to me were Obolil and King Beanor! They were very head strong individuals and their bodacious personalities made me love them though they were the villains of this novel. I felt these characters were the driving force to push this book into being somewhat likable.

In my opinion Luca Rossi wrote what could have been an amazing story had he got the proper editing done, revised the format of his book, and either developed his characters faster or made his book longer.

Overall I give this book...
Rating : **

P.S. I thought by reading this book further it would get better, but I was wrong. If you want to see for yourself follow the link below! I guess I was wrong when I judged a book by it's cover.

For more information on where to purchase this novel just click on the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Branches-Time-Luca-Rossi-ebook/dp/B00L3PI7AG/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Have you read this book? Do you agree or disagree with me? Why? Tell me! I want to hear what you have to say <3 Until Next Time ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment