Sunday, February 7, 2016

The Magic Tree House Series by Mary Pope Osborne?!

Hey ya'll,
So this topic has been all over social media today that Lionsgate has purchased the movie rights for a film adaptation on the Magic Tree House Series by Mary Pope Osborne.

When I first heard this news I was so excited due to the fact that the Magic Treehouse Series was such an essential read during my childhood along with Barbara Park's Junie B. Jones Series. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this series I want to let you know that it is similar to Doctor Who except for children. In the Magic Treehouse Series two children who happen to be siblings named Jack and Annie are given quests to travel back in time to far away places.

For authors who may feel like their work doesn't have a chance I want to let you know that you should never give up. The Magic Treehouse Series was developed in the 80's and eventually was published consecutively after the 90's. And now it is 2016 and this amazing series is finally being considered to be a major film.

My advice for authors, aspiring writers and to anyone who is chasing their dreams is that you should never give up. Someone wise once told me that, "People make plans. Fate makes those plans successful."

So never give up and always keep trying to reach your dreams no matter what others have to say. I didn't listen to haters and look at how far I have come. My faith, family, and friends have inspired me to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment