Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Where have I been?!

Hey ya'll, 
So many of you have been asking yourselves that exact question whether you sent me a quick message or you were just thinking about it. Well, I'm here to let you know that I am still alive and that KMJ is not going anywhere.  I have a lot of brand new things happening not just for this site, but also in regards to my career as an author.  My new young adult novel, Laws of Passion will be debuting sometime this month and I am just so focused on getting that out to you all. I can't wait for you to see how it all turns out. In addition, my clothing line called The KMJ collection will also be getting some revisions done along with some new products being added to it as well.  Also, most of you don't know this but I am a high school student that is dual enrolled in college and right now we are well into finals week for college so a lot of my time has been geared towards studying and prepping for my latest release.  So look out for my YA novel, Laws of Passion because it is coming to you in a big way. 
If you have something that you want me to talk about or cover as my next feature story then let me know using the message to the right of this page! ♡ Until Next Time ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment