Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Book Inspired Prom Dress!




Hey ya'll,
So lately I have been busy with launching the release of my new young adult novel, Laws of Passion. Also, I have not only been prepping for senior year, but I just recently went to prom. And with the end of prom I still find myself wanting to live that moment over again just because of how amazing it was.

However, as I looked through countless photos to get the perfect dress I ran across one that was of a girl who made her own book inspired prom dress which really caught my attention.

As we all know Twilight is such a phenomenal book-turned-movie franchise that captured the hearts of many young adults all over the world and for one fan it was so awesome that it became their inspiration for a prom dress.

What I love so much about this dress is how original it is. A lot of people say that she should have worn something different and that she wasted her time making this dress. However, I on the other hand am proud of her for creating something that is one-of-a-kind. If someone made a dress out of my book I would be so honored and happy as an author to see such love for my work.



I really love how she put their faces on both sides of her dress. I thought that this was too cute!

Have you see other book inspired prom dresses? Send me a picture using the comment form! What do you think about her dress?

1 comment:

  1. The perfect evening dresses for women

    An amazing formal evening dress is an essential part of any special occasion. Formal evening wear is prime for any women's and fits a variety of events. Darius Cordell evening dress is the perfect choice for your special occasion. Make sure you feel fantastic in a beautiful, stylish and unique evening dress. Most Unique Prom Dress for women are the most important component to any special occasions. Darius Cordell provides you elegant evening gowns that are perfect for you. Choosing that perfect dress will be a memory that will stay with you and make you feel confident.

    ReplyDelete