Monday, December 21, 2015

5 Book Trailers I Wish Were Movies?!

Hey ya'll,
So as you know when a book is released their is typically this awesome book trailer that follows right after as a promotional tool used by the author. I have to admit when I see some of these book trailers my mind is taken by how imaginative and creative they are. Also, there has not been one book trailer that I have ever disliked. Each book trailer is always so unique from the other which is what I adore about them because to me a book trailer is apart of an authors signature. With that being said here are 5 book trailers that were so awesome that I wish they were a movie....



My Opinion

I loved this book trailer because actual footage was used to make this. I like the fact that I get to see real people instead of pieced together pictures that look like the same person. The creator of this book trailer did an awesome job and it definitely propels a reader to invest in this series because of how much of an investment we can see went into creating this trailer made especially for us.
Raygoza's novel is hot and I would get it while you can! 




My Opinion

First off I love how cleverly placed these images are to show the inner animals of each character. Even though this trailer is short it still places a lot of information that will lead you cringing for more. White has hit all the marks with this one!




My Opinion

This book trailer is the definition of sexy! However, that isn't the half of this story. Rectify is apart of a love binding trilogy that will keep you highly entertained. This book trailer perfectly blends together the drama and love of their story.


#4. Schmagic by H.L.Oldie


My Opinion

I am always attracted by anything that involves magic and this book trailer is full of it! I love the illustration used in this book trailer. I find that it is very rare to find book trailers meant for an older crowd to use detailed drawings in displaying the message of their novel. I believe that Oldie did a good job at using these creative illustration to capture the essence of his books.




My Opinion

I am a big fan of Simone Elkeles and I enjoyed seeing a visual representation of her characters. It' one thing to read and visualize and then there's another thing to actually see these characters in real time. Simone Elkeles is a fantastic writer and this sequel to her Perfect Chemistry series is amazing!


As you can see it takes a lot to get on my top 5 list of amazing book trailers that I wish were movies. If you are an author or know of an author who has an awesome book trailer then comment their information below or send me a message using the contact form to your right. Also, if you happen to know aany of these authors or are huge fans of their work then be sure to share this post with them. In addition, check out yesterdays blog post: 5 books your child should this Christmas?!

Until Next Time ;*







No comments:

Post a Comment